FNB Tower will be an ideal combination of style, innovation and efficiency, designed entirely for the benefit of downtown Raleigh.
About FNB Tower
Dominion Realty Partners (DRP) is please to announce its newest mixed-use development, F.N.B. Tower at 501 Fayetteville. This spectacular mixed-use 22-story project is anchored by First National Bank and offers the finest in Class A office space. DRP is a full-service real estate organization providing development, management, leasing, acquisition and investment services. Collectively, the DRP team of professionals brings more than five decades of real estate experience in delivering high quality, environmentally friendly commercial and residential real estate projects throughout the Southeastern and Mid-Atlantic United States.
- 325,869 SF, 22-stories of Class A office, retail & 239 luxury apartments
- Striving for LEED and Green Globe certification
- 64,942 SF of available office space; 2 full floors with 24,073 SF floor plates
- $36.50 per RSF (office)
- $50.00 per RSF tenant improvement package
- Luxurious exterior facade featuring modern low-emissivity glass, metal skin and vertical mirror glass fins
- Dedicated premium office lobby
- 11,010 SF of ground floor retail; 5,554 SF available
- Adjacent to Raleigh Convention Center, Marriott City Center, & Duke Energy Performing Arts Center
- Signage opportunities with visibility on Fayetteville Street
- Large, flexible floor plates; 10’ finished ceiling heights; smart elevators
- Direct access to parking in the Charter Square deck via dedicated elevator
- Restaurant space available
- On-site management and ownership
- 24-hour on-site security
Raleigh’s on fire, no doubt about it, and it’s the central business district that is fueling the city’s growth. With its easy access to hotels, restaurants, nightlife, all major highways and the airport, downtown is the energy that’s driving the change.
Explore more of what Raleigh has to offer at GoDowntownRaleigh.com